ADVICE ON BUYING IRN......

Moderator: Mods

Captain Rob

ADVICE ON BUYING IRN......

Post by Captain Rob »

I am getting ready to make the plunge and get one of these little guys. But i have a little question to ask you guys. There are three places i know that have IRN's. One place is a Farm and they run from $90-225. But the place is a farm. The birds are dirty cages, no toys, really not the best place. The 2nd place is a pet shop and the birds are in clean cages toys, etc etc. But they are $500. The third place is petsmart and he is $300. What do you think. I don't want to rush into this and because this is a long term commitment i don't want to have a bad bird for 20 years just because i waned to save some money and get a good price. What would you do, How much should i pay. I am in PA USA so prices may vary.
LeoBabe

Post by LeoBabe »

hello, well if you are willing to take a drive to michigan the breeder that i am getting Harley from has one left. They are all hand fed. $300. The farm doesnt sound good, and petsmart animals arnt handled so u may have 2 work getting him socialized and gaining trust. If u want info on the baby in mi, e-mail me and i'll be happy to give you the info. Leo_babe5604@yahoo.com Good luck!