Just want to share

Moderator: Mods

Kokkewiet

Just want to share

Post by Kokkewiet »

Hi everyone,

Yesterday morning I decided to take my IRN out of his cage. He climbed on the bed, where I was lying, and he walked to me. He first gave me a kiss and then he played with a bottle top. I took some change out of my purse, for him to play with. The playing was so adorable. He took one coin, and took it to the end of the bed, and then he came back for another one, and so it went on. And then I opened my hand and he placed one coin in my hand, just too cute. After playing with the coins, he came to me, and placed his head under my hand, he wanted me to stroke his head. He, then, ran to the corner of the bed, and when I called his name, he would come running to me, and I would stroke his head then he would do the same again, go to the end of the bed and when I call his name, he would run to me and I would stroke his head. :)

He was in such a playing mood yesterday and I enjoyed it so much. He was just so cute yesterday. And when he hears something on TV, he would watch with me.

JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY STORY!!!! :D
silvercloud

Post by silvercloud »

It's wonderful when they want to play like that.
kosejentan

Post by kosejentan »

Naaaw!!! I really hope my IRN will play with me some day!!!! :D
Pamela with 2 budgies, 2 tiels and a baby Indian Ringneck named Jia
Ringneckmom

Post by Ringneckmom »

That's cute! Sounds like you could very easily teach him some tricks from the stuff he was doing.
"Losing your hearts desire is tragic.. but gaining it is all you could have ever hoped for." ~ One Tree Hill
~ Clara ~
red192

Post by red192 »

Kokk,

How cute. I've been owned by my IRN for almost 2 years now, and just now in the past month has she started coming around and letting me love her. Our game lately is,,,"Lets see how much food we can sling!" I'm trying her on a daily routine of new things! LOL Trying for something othe than corn and birdie bread! LOL Today she done something new. She cuddled with me, and keep rooting at my hand for me to pet her and love her. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Terri & Geoff
and all 16 FIDS