Peppers

Moderator: Mods

wave_ride

Peppers

Post by wave_ride »

Why my ringneckdoesn´t eat peppers or chillies?
I put them in his ball and he throws them out and he doesn´t touch them.
I thought they get mad for them. :?
natalie

Post by natalie »

Marley doesnt eat them either, just keep trying them. Its been suggested to me that i let marley see me eat it first, you could try that. nataliexxx
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Prinny will eat just about anything that I am eating...try that but then again Prinny trusts me with just about anything. She loves peppers btw :wink:

Dani and Priny
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Neither one of my babies will eat peppers. Won't have anything to do with them. And I don't like them at all so I'm not going to eat them so they will. Blecky!

Jen
Ed Loschi

Post by Ed Loschi »

They seem to be wicked picky about their food. My little guy used to throw out grapes!!! for a few weeks before he started chowing them down. Now there is no going back.
red192

Post by red192 »

Chili Peppers, my IRN will eat them, only when they're in her birdie breads....and this is gonna sound funny, when i cook the 13 pea soup for her (w/o seasoning) i'll throw in the dried chili peppers to soften them up a bit and maybe add spice to the beans...but i'll chop them up and add to my batter mix of bread. She loves fresh bell peppers too. Maybe try doing it that way. I've even bought the corn, red n green peppers n onion mixture (frozen) and added to the jiffy bread mix and she loves it.
Terri & Geoff
and all 16 FIDS