Remmi

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

Remmi

Post by jen5239 »

Tonight when I was sitting at my computer I had Byndi on my shoulder. Remmi was in the living room with John and Milo. Well I hear the familiar sound of wings flapping and here he comes. Makes a perfect landing on his play gym in the kitchen in front of the computer. (We've got an appointment on the 22 to get wings clipped.) So he hangs out there for a while and plays. Gets bored and decides to climb onto the computer desk.

WOW!! What's that? Never seen it before. :shock: A....KEYBOARD...... :shock: Bet if I try really hard I can pull a key off.

In the meantime John heads in to take a shower and I'm pushing Remmi away every time he tries to climb onto the keyboard and pry a key off. Well don't you just know it JUST AS John's coming out of the bathroom he manages to pull a key off. AND!!!!!! The little bugger takes off with it in his mouth! Now mind you, John isn't the bird person we all are! He won't find this cute and funny. Like I did. So I'm trying to stiffle my laughter as I'm trying to catch him and get the key from his beak and pop it back on the keyboard before he comes into the kitchen and sees. All the while Byndi is on my shoulder giving Remmi hell. It was quite funny. Cuz Remmi was literally RUNNING from me to keep the key from me. He finally pulled it off and dang it he wanted to play with it. But I did get it from him and popped back on just before John came into the kitchen. And to boot, this is a brand new computer and keyboard. :shock: He is such an onery bird. I just love the personality this little bird is developing! So inquisitive and full of life. So much fun!! :D
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Jen it sounds so cute and funny and adorable, I can picture the adventure all in my head! :lol: 8) :shock:
-Chamon-

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

hehehe too cute Jen. Prinny tries to attack the keyboard too only she goes for the BIG keys ie...the spacebar.

Dani and Prinny
natalie

Cheeky

Post by natalie »

Still laughing, wot a little so and so. :lol: :lol: :lol: natalie xxxx
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
bobbisox41

Post by bobbisox41 »

how funny that is, I can just see it, flying around with a computer key in his beak....what a little rascal......my husband would not have been a happy camper either....not an animal person like me.....i am looking forward to sharing some stories with all of you once i get my little guy home....should not be too long now from what they are telling me...........................
have a good holiday
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

hehehe.. can picture it perfectly.

Jordan will actually wrestle with you for what he has in his beak.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless