Again, Just messing with the camera

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

Again, Just messing with the camera

Post by jen5239 »

Forgive the shortness of the first two, as I thought it was on pause when it WAS recording and recording when it was on pause. I can be such a ding sometimes! :oops: :roll: Remmi was eating a piece of a popsicle which was dang cute. He'd just finished a nutriberry, as you can tell by the crumbs on the floor of the play gym. Now in Byndi's defense he was messing with the collar of my shirt and got skin.... And it hurt, as you can tell by my gasp. But doesn't he have a cocky look on his little bird face? :twisted: Or an, "It wasn't me" look. Tee hee.

http://dropshots.com/jen5239

Jen
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Yav come a long way baby. :wink:
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Your family is so cute! Be very proud of how far you have come, its not been easy but I know its worth it!
-Chamon-

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

LMAO Byndi is such a little character! He knew what he did and had that 'nope it wasn't me ma' look. Too cute! More please :wink:

Dani and Prinny
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Hubby and I got a good giggle out of that one.. Sorry Jen .. but that was funny, the way the camera jumped .. lol and then Byndi's innocent/guilty little face, with that expression like "What!?"
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

natalie

family viewing

Post by natalie »

Yup the whole family enjoyed that one.He definatly looked at the camera with that'what' look on his face. More more more....please :lol: :) natalie xxx
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
julie

Post by julie »

is it just me or did he say something i will look again and put down time that i think he does. ( you can call me a crazy lady many people do) but im sure at around 0.00.04.200 just arond then he says something then it cuts out.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Julie,
Which video are u watching where u think he said something?? The one where he bit me?? Let me know cuz I'd love to check it out.

Hugs,
Jen
julie

Post by julie »

its the first one.when you check it out look for when he pings at the same time his beak moves more than when hes eating.im not quite sure what hes saying.i even called aaron in to see it and he thinks he is starting to talk too. i think i have watched that like 25 times already.its so exciting if he is.
natalie

stewards enquirey

Post by natalie »

Julie i agree he does sound like he is saying something. I just had to watch em all again :lol: , he is so cheeky looking. Like butter wouldnt melt in his mouth. :twisted: :lol: natalie xxx
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Hey you two,
I just watched it again and I think you're right. I didn't notice. I thought you were talking about Byndi. I will be so happy if my Remmi does talk. Woo hoo! I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Jen

Post by Guest »

i dont know what it is about remmi but i cant stop watching that clip.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Ah it does look like he's about to say something but you never know! Just have to work with them Jen...I'm sure one of them will talk eventually. I'm sure Remmi will talk, with him being so young. Byndi on the other hand may be set in his little stubborn ways. You can break that I'm sure :wink: As I have said repeat repeat repeat! It's what it takes.

I just love Bynd...I know I've said that before. Sure he's a punk but he has so much potential...mayba that's why I like his so much! I know he's a challage...hehehe

Dani and Prinny
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Well thank you to everyone who has said such sweet things about my babies. I'm glowing with Motherly Pride. Thanks guys! I feel so special.

Big Hugs,
Jen

Remmi's just so dang cute, I'm so in love with him. :D