hello from newbie

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

sue dragon

hello from newbie

Post by sue dragon »

Hi we are just starting out irn for first time I also have turk parrots aswell. We live in Australia but couldnt find that in settings when I signed up lol. This site looks very friendly and helpful with irn thank u for allowing us to join.
Donovan

Re: hello from newbie

Post by Donovan »

the IRN doesn't know what country you're in .. so no country settings here :)

besides.. they're such a diverse bird tht we need as much input from each other as we can get haha.

this forum has been around for a while and is a wealth of information.

Be sure to thoroughly research everything you can about IRNs. They're likely a bit different than other parrots you may be used to. Some of your best advice can come from people on this forum. Most other sites i have come across say things that the majority of people here might not agree with.

Plus.. a website is usually just one person.. whereas this forum is dozens of people.. so for taming and meeting your birds psychological needs do your research.
Melika

Re: hello from newbie

Post by Melika »

I had to look up 'turk parrot' and did a d'OH! What a pretty little avian family you must have.

Welcome to the forum!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay