the words bird pick up on

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

bec

the words bird pick up on

Post by bec »

i woke up at the usual time the other morning to hear a strange sound coming from my sons room so i peeked in to innvestigate matt had fallen asleep watching a dvd and it had gone beck to the menu the music on that page was the theme song & as it had been apparently playing all night matts king parrot had not only gotten used to it but was sitting on his favourite perch dancing in time to the music singing
"monster monster garage!" :shock: mathew was most impressed!!!
pinkdevil

Re: the words bird pick up on

Post by pinkdevil »

Hahaha...a quick learner is Mr King Parrot! :P
julie

Post by julie »

Mika seems to be able to pick things up a bit too quick too, this isnt always a good thing :roll: The menu page on dvds is very repetetive, especially if you are home by yourself with a migraine and finding nemo has been left on in another room.
Lila_

Post by Lila_ »

We watched Priscilla Queen of the Desert and naturally Dodo picked up their awful awful laughs - which she joined them in for the entire movie.
she likes bad laughs, took me ages to work out where she learned a horrible braying noise from until i started laughing and she started braying - lol very embarrassing.
i will not be playing that movie again for a while, for fear that she will commit those AWFUL laughs to memory.
bec

Post by bec »

lol mutley (my scaley breasted lori) freaks my daughter out by immitating the laugh of one of the evil things she has to battle in her game kingdom hearts!!! & gets very excited during fight scenes on movies he stats beating up on his toys when the fihgting starts .......
i so need a video camera!!!!
CeCe.

Post by CeCe. »

Bec, that is so funny, please get a video camera or take a video on your phone and share it :) I would love to see it!
evaleen

Post by evaleen »

(i'm laughing soo hard, i'm having spelling mistakes all over the page!)
@Lila_ O.M.G! i'm having a laughing fit! what a bird!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

@bec, i know exactly how your daughter feels.... my mynah loves to imitate the laughter of the witch from the ps2 game i play (haunting grounds). she even accompanies them with "no... leave me alone!!... dont..." :shock:
and then i'm subjected to weird stares from my family members.... (SO embarrassing!!!!)
and yeah, do get a video camera!!!
Eva
bec

Post by bec »

unfortunatly mutley passed away in september and i didnt get the oportunity to video him :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
evaleen

Post by evaleen »

(biting on my tongue) sorry... i didnt know... :(
i bet it had little regrets... bless it.
Eva
CeCe.

Post by CeCe. »

Aw Bec I'm so sorry to hear that :( I know it's hard to lose a special pet like that...
bec

Post by bec »

thanks guys
Tikobird

Post by Tikobird »

im so sorry about that, I have a scaly breasted, well she is my mums and she talks a bit, she wolf whistles, says hello, scratch, lcuky, beckie, and whispers like a pst sound in a soft toneits adorable

and she imitates a laugh i dont know who from but it was her previous owners, my cousins and aunty, shes just so cute and when she passes away ill definatley cry :'(

I have a 7 and a half week old IRN baby and last week when he just turned 6 weeks my lil bro was playing skrillex ( a band) on youtube and i turned to see him swaying, certaibnly not in beat but he stopped when i seen him haha hes so cute!