Billie

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

AJPeter

Billie

Post by AJPeter »

I got Billie she was named Bella when a neighbour put her out of an upstairs window becuse she attacked his canaries, another neighbour was trying to catch her on a cat box l put my hand down and she ran up my arm and sat on m shoulder, the neighbour gave me a cage but it was fallimg apart so l bought a new cage but it was too small for her, so l bought another cage, these three cages lasted her 10m years she was about 5 when took her in. but over those 10 years she had two prolapses and a tumour under her wing, this year and it had to be aputated.
Yesterday she seemed in pain and this morning sje fell off her oerch and had a fit so a friend took me and Billie to the emergency clinic and the vet showed me a new tuour growing around her cloaca she was obvously inpain so l asked the vet to put her down, she was a great companion but bit me when ever she could she also chewed my carpet, l bought her a new age only a week or two ago.
I shall miss her.
sanjays mummi

Re: Billie

Post by sanjays mummi »

Billie was loved and cared for, no pet could ask for more.