im leaving tango...

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

leo

im leaving tango...

Post by leo »

im leaving tango...i willbe having a month trip to indonesia...i leave tango under my landlord care...

i really leave with heavy heart...

tonight, tango did not sleep,till now,im typing this(5 am), he is sitting on my shoulder...

he refuse to be in the cage...just refuse to go in and keep flying to my bed room...

i tried to off the light, he creamed and demanded to be in the room...

he really wierd this night, as if he knows im leaving him for a month...

i don't know weather he knows, but he somehow show it that he is super clingy now...the days before, he a little moody too...

he make it really difficult to leave.....
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Dont worry leo he will be fine as long as he is under the care of someone you trusted.

Last year I left lovy for FOUR MONTH to go on a summer vacation, and she is just fine and well, she even learned a new abilities; she can laugh! I have never taught her to laugh before I left her, she surprise me when I heard her laugh!

When I got home back from vacation I approach her cage immediately and called her name, she already know it was me who approach her cage, she make her loud happy voice and started climbing around the cage and look very happy, I opened the cage and put my hand in, at first she wouldn't want to be touched, but 5 minute after sitting close to her, she realize it was really me and step up to my finger while I hug her close to my face and stroke her head slowly, she seems crying and happy as well...
bec

Post by bec »

we know you will miss tango & he will miss you but a month is a very short time & it will go quickly i do think tango knows somethings going on hes just getting in as many cuddles in as possible
all the best for your trip
bec
leopard

Post by leopard »

I am sure that he will be fine, just as long as he is with someone you trust...

By the way giantfoot_truck, would that happen to be a greater indian hill mynah that you own??? :wink:
Raj is my baby!
Lila_

Re: im leaving tango...

Post by Lila_ »

funny how they can tell when you are leaving them.
did tango forgive you?