How they hate change!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

sanjays mummi

How they hate change!

Post by sanjays mummi »

Ok, so Sanjay wasn't keen on my new hair colour, and views anything different suspiciously, but this latest really takes the biscuit. I needed a larger tray to carry his leftovers and bowls out to the kitchen, and his fresh stuff back. I bought one roughly the same colour, but it was patterned, where as the old tray was plain, he reacted like a cat at a dog show, with a loud squawk he shot up on to the chandelier, where he growled every time I passed beneath it with the tray, when I brought his fresh rations in, he gave it that sideways "eye eye!", instead of landing on it to see what he was getting, which is his normal habit. I put everything in the palace, and with such exaggeration, so you would think he was putting it on, he sidled and crept back in not taking his eyes off the tray for one second!. Yesterday was better, he actually forgot himself and landed on it, with a birdy look of horror, he immediately shot off again!, and once again he crept and sidled past it. Today he was fine, all fear and suspicion gone, but I have to marvel at just how much birds notice things, it's incredible how they know, when I change the batteries in his babble ball he circles anxiously, keeping an eye on his interests. Incredible, am I the only one to marvel at their intelligence?
AJPeter

Re: How they hate change!

Post by AJPeter »

No one answer your post? Probably hidden amongst all that spam, and it looks like Ellie has been clearing the spam up, a big thank you. However l aggree with Sanjays mummie that our birds are inteligent and notice things, l persuaded Billie to go for a shower and when she was cavorting under the water l crept out and refilled her bucket with sunflower seeds as soon as she got back she saw what l had done made a bee line for the bucket.
mario

Re: How they hate change!

Post by mario »

I noticed the same!
Soon I'll be able to get no deposit free bonus. And there's not a single doubt about this. I believe I have found the right place for gamers like me.