what made me get a ringneck

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

mattyboardman

what made me get a ringneck

Post by mattyboardman »

well this was 2 years back and my best friend had a blue ringneck it was a male called alex he was only around 2 years old.
this one time i went to my friends house and he was out his cage he was tame and talking but not good words swearing at his owner etc.
and we was both sat on the pc my friend was on his pc and then alex came down sat on his shoulder and tried to steal chocolate from my friends mouth but my friend heard chocolate is bad for birds and can somtimes kill them so he didint let it get any so the bird went into a mood
sat on my friends keyboards and pulled the keys out of his board so my friend had a broken keyboard at the end of it all lol

but this got me thinking how cheaky they can be and it made me want one and learn alot more about them.

sadly alex died at 3 years old he stoped eating less and less and the vet didnt know what was wrong. R.I.P alex.
R.I.P Baby 05 / 09 / 2007 You Will Be Missed !
Sam's Mom

Post by Sam's Mom »

That is so sad! :(
Jason - Son
Sam- IRN
Tori- Cockatiel
Chester- Parakeet
Tessa and Star- Mini Schnauzers
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

What a cute story. Its funny how cheeky they are!

Poor lil Alex. :( R.I.P. Did you ever find out what happened?
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
mattyboardman

Post by mattyboardman »

no i didnt hear anything from it i think my friend was too upset to talk about it.

my friend lived on his own and his bird was his pride and it did talk alot to him aswell so i would of felt upset and wouldnt talk about it too.

he was a great bird amd a funny one aswell
R.I.P Baby 05 / 09 / 2007 You Will Be Missed !
Klaatu

Post by Klaatu »

:lol: I used to have a Moulacan. Talk about a sweetheart/monster! He could totally chew off the plastic from both sides of an extention cord without getting electrocuted! You would neve know until you moved the furnature and all the sparks would start flying!