Maya is just a sweet baby

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Newbirdmom

Maya is just a sweet baby

Post by Newbirdmom »

She keeps me alive during the day. Our day start off by getting the kids redy for school as she sits and watches me and eats. Then I take her out and she site on my LCD Screen as I play on the pc. When it is mail time she come with me to get the mail. Yes her wings are clipped I didn't do it she came that way. We sometimes take a nape together she loves to sleep when ever I eat somethinf she tries a taste. Oh and she tells me when she is hungrey by making a meow like noise over and over. That is my clue to put her back so she can eat. I leave her door open so shen she is done she is back with me. She can not be too long with out me or she will yell at me loud too.She loves giveing kisses and head scratches.
The kids get on her nearves too much becouse at time she will shreak at them and act like she is going to bite. Never realy does but we tell her no anyways. I don't want her to think it is ok to bite anyone. It is maily when she is with me and the kids want to touch her. Like she is saying No my mom LOL. Well that is Maya my baby and we do love her even if she is pooping on me every chance she gets lol.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Hey you...sorry about that. Never really do get far enough down to the stories (half the time we never bother...)

Maya sounds like such a little sweetie! Aren't they great when they are so small and innocent!

Dani Prinny Bodi