The wild friend returned back!!!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Greenpitbul1113

The wild friend returned back!!!

Post by Greenpitbul1113 »

Our unexpectd friend was on top of the cage today morning. I had the curtains closed and as I went out to the veranda where the cage is our wild friend flew away suddenly from the top of the cage where it was standing. So, I moved the cage at the end of the veranda and placed food on top of it as the photo reveals. When I will be lucky I will took a photo next time it will appear.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (24.86 KiB) Viewed 2601 times
Coukou's mate
MissK

Re: The wild friend returned back!!!

Post by MissK »

Haha! You could have a wild "pet"! You could just feed this bird and talk to this bird, but let it live wild.
-MissK
Greenpitbul1113

yes missK I will honour its company to Coukou. I will try to take a photo whenever is upon the cage behind the curtain..
Coukou's mate
MissK

Post by MissK »

Maybe should still put a lock on Coukou's door, since this new charmer is so smart........
-MissK
GeveZe

Post by GeveZe »

When I was a child, i believed that a enchanting wild friend will find me and take me magical world :D but i dreamed about a little walking tree or a tiny dragon or a purple bird. You are living my dream now. You are so lucky. :D
Greenpitbul1113

Not any encounter today by our friend. Although I woke up by the noises of wild ringnecks that flew close to the house and as I have the doors open because of heat every noise outside is audible there were only some sparrows that climbed on the cage and tried to eat the offered food. Coukou was sleeping tonight beside me inside my room so didn't respond to the cries of ringnecks in the morning. Maybe they were looking for him.
Coukou's mate
InTheAir

Post by InTheAir »

Are there a lot of wild irns in Greece?
GeveZe wrote:When I was a child, i believed that a enchanting wild friend will find me and take me magical world :D but i dreamed about a little walking tree or a tiny dragon or a purple bird. You are living my dream now. You are so lucky. :D
:D :D :D That makes me smile!
Greenpitbul1113

I have noticed various numbers in my suburb of Athens (7km northeast from the center). Actually in different places of my town I have heard and see wild ringnecks. Even at the center of Athens, near Polytechneion, at the central university, I have seen some wild irns. Also I have noticed at the south suburb of Glyfada.
They said that there was a good number of irns liberated from the airport some 10 years ago as they have banned the import of annimals from abroad because of the bird's disease. :P :P
Coukou's mate