Joey Laughed Today!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

JoeysMom

Joey Laughed Today!

Post by JoeysMom »

I am so excited about it! It was adorable! She is imitating Sammy's laugh, but in a Ringneck voice. :lol:

I was just so excited and thought that it was so cute I had to share it with you guys!

-Joeys Mom
-Joey's Mom
MissK

Re: Joey Laughed Today!

Post by MissK »

Fantabulous! You must be so proud!!!!
-MissK
Jen&Bug

Post by Jen&Bug »

That's awesome! Laughing was the first noise Bug learned to imitate too. He seemed to have some notion that it was associated with doing something cheeky or silly, so he would do something (like throw a toy) and then go "nyuk, nyuk, nyuk". He still does sometimes and we love it every time :D
JoeysMom

Post by JoeysMom »

I am so proud of her. She really is very vocal, but this is the first time she made a vocalization that was more than just squeaks an squawks. I find it amusing that she is imitating Sammy. She really likes Sam, when it is playtime she follows him around like his shadow. It is funny because he just looks at her like an annoying little sister who wants to do everything that he is doing. And then he lets her play with him. It is very sweet. :D
-Joey's Mom
InTheAir

Post by InTheAir »

That's so cute!
Nila has mastered his timing with the laugh and does it at the most inopportune moments. I think he's trying to cheer up the atmosphere when he thinks it's too serious!