Bubbles is no technophobe

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

jo_jo

Post by jo_jo »

Our beautiful 10 week old IRN bubbles is a cause for much laughter with our children with her love for the many tech items in our house, in particular the ipad. She loves to scroll it and enlarge pics while you are using it and be careful if you are shopping online because you can end up with things in your cart that you didnt need. lol luckily our laptop is not a touch screen as she also likes to sit on you hand while you type.

We are really looking forward to the months ahead to see what else is in store for us. In her first few weeks she has made great progress in settling in and her temperament is very affectionate. We feel very fortunate to have her in our life and that we were introduced to IRN's. She is the perfect addition to our family :D Jo
evaleen

Re: Bubbles is no technophobe

Post by evaleen »

how cute! lol! birdie shopaholic!
(if she ever DOSE get to know the real meaning of how online shopping works,
you'd probably end up with daily deliveries of toys, millets and nuts!) :lol:

do u guys use the pc alot?
Eva
jo_jo

Post by jo_jo »

The PC, laptop and ipad are used everyday particularly with four children in the house so bubbles loves to be there right in the thick of the action Eva. Lol

bird toys galore would be on order i think if she had her way. :lol: She also loves watching the Youtube videos of other IRN's talking and singing.

They are such fascinating and beautiful birds and i can see why everyone loves sharing the stories on this great forum 8)
Jo
evaleen

Post by evaleen »

what about mirrors?
my Mp loves his reflection. he constantly keeps running to the back of the mirror to meet his long lost twin. bu back when he see's there's no one there, he runs right back to check if the reflection is still there. lol
this usually results in him running round and round and round in circles around the mirror. its hilarious to watch! :lol:

did u try with pianos or keybords? (kiboo has a toy keyboard in his cage, and he FAWNS over it. pinning his eyes every time he walks on it and it makes a sound!
Eva
Dare2b

Post by Dare2b »

ha ha would love to see some photos!
jo_jo

Post by jo_jo »

evaleen wrote:what about mirrors?
did u try with pianos or keybords? (kiboo has a toy keyboard in his cage, and he FAWNS over it. pinning his eyes every time he walks on it and it makes a sound!
thats a great idea Eva....i would like to get a little keyboard for her i think she would love it....she is becoming at little bit more cheekier now as the weeks have gone by.

hoping to upload pics soon of our girl.
PS she is going through the biting stage at the moment which we are trying to discourage. Ouch!!
Kabanga

Post by Kabanga »

Looking good so far, nice star color. Looking forward to more time on it.....have you thought about Ha while waiting for the moon?
Don't have