Christmas Tree Fun

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Gemma

Christmas Tree Fun

Post by Gemma »

i have two birds, a ringneck and an alexandrine, and they both thought that helping me decorate the christmas tree would be great fun :? . they were just walking around on the ground while i put up the tree then when i got the decorations out, their interest in what i was doing peaked. my ringneck, benny, grabbed a long line of tinsel and tried to fly away with it :lol: . then the alexandrine, claude decided that the baubles needed to be pulled off the tree. they must have planned it, because almost at the same time they let go of the tinsel and the baubles and they both flew at the tree, claude landing on the star bending the shape of the tree, and bentley landing just under the star, both biting and chewing on its points :roll: ...i tried to finish the tree with them out of their cage but if i hadn't have put them in their cage i would still be trying to put up the tree :? . they were so funny
ellieelectrons

Re: Christmas Tree Fun

Post by ellieelectrons »

Lol. Thanks for the story. Nice to hear your fids got into the Christmas Spirit!

Ellie.
bec

Post by bec »

aaaaawwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
they were helping how cute
Gemma

Post by Gemma »

they make me laugh :lol:
bec

Post by bec »

im thinking of getting a reall tree next year know
see waht the spoilt indoor birdies think of it but if i so the only thing ill hang is popcorn.......
no lights either but im sure ill get lots of great pics & vids to post lol
Gemma

Post by Gemma »

haha..i bet they will love it :)