It has been ages!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

xo Missi

It has been ages!

Post by xo Missi »

But I'm back!

Adopting a green male ringie, Jamie, from a rescue. He is a bit stand-offish, but not bad at all. Has a little bit of a hand phobia, but I'm pretty sure we can work through it! He will join my flock, hopefully, next weekend. He goes to the vet for a psittacosis test. Hopefully all goes well :)

I'm going this weekend to get him a cage, perches, toys & such. After he joins, there will be absolutely NO more room for any other fids! :lol: I still really want a greenwing macaw, derbyan & a great-billed parrot...then I MIGHT be satisfied with my flock :P

Currently, my flock consists of Bailey, blue & gold macaw, Cash, military macaw, Chloe, red-fronted macaw, Brooklyn, Congo African grey, Jasmine (Jazzy) Solomon Island eclectus & Princess, Patagonian conure.

Here is Jamie's adoption page if you want to have a look at him & read his story: http://www.adoptapet.com/pet2512097.html.

It states he was found outdoors. He was absolutely exhausted & flew in front of a man's car in the middle of a busy road. The man stopped, picked him up & took him to the rescue.
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hi, Jamie looks beautiful.

I am sure in time you will make great progress with him....congrats. :)
julie

Post by julie »

Hey, long time no see :D
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Hey Chicky. Good to see you back with your flock. :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
bec

Post by bec »

jamie looks georgeous i know he will love living with you!!!!!