I love Ringnecks

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

julies

I love Ringnecks

Post by julies »

Hi all I am new to this site but i would just like to say that it has helped me in many ways, i have 5 irns A blue cock mating with a yellow hen(hopefully mating) a green hen and a green cock just playing with each other who knows what they r up to hmmm, and one lonely yellow cock which will get girlfriend soon, I live in nsw Australia.
My first encounter with irns was catching my green irn hen in the back yard she is so beautiful, tried to find owner but no one claimed her (very glad as i got quiet attached(not tame).
And now im hooked .
anyways hope all is well with everyone
thanks for listening
julies :lol: :lol: [/b]
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Welcome to the board! We are a great bunch of nice, helpful people. Save us to your favorites and feel free to post often. We have a special place to post pics, which we all LOVE so if you'd like please let us see all of your babies.

If you have a hard time getting pics posted, PM me and I will walk you through it. I am so happy you found us and enjoy the board. Look forward to getting to know you better.
~ Mikaela Sky

Melika

Post by Melika »

Hi and welcome. :D I hope to hear some good news regarding your pairings and what colours you will see from them. Breeding can be so exciting! Especially when you don't know what you will get. ^_^

I know you'll be back here, since you're obviously addicted to ringnecks!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
julies

Post by julies »

hey thank you all for the warm welcome,
my irns r still doing there same old same old, i went to breeder today and saw 6 week old irns oooohhhhh so loveable wanted to take home but hubby saying just wait wont be long till mine have babies, i look at my irns and they r adorable would be great to have a bubs,
when i came home im thinking that mine wont bite me (oopps maybe they will bite bite)these birds have to be the most adorable birds i have had the lucky chance to own i feel so privlaged.
anyway ley u know when hen lays
take care all
julies