Hi

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

yazzie

Hi

Post by yazzie »

Hi everyone my name is karen and i am pleased to have found the group. I am looking foward to getting to know everyone and pick up useful advice. we are getting our first pair of IRN this weekend. I am looking foward to them joining our flock, We have a pair of blue crown conures, green cheek conures, budgies, parotlets, lovebirds, and a timneh grey, aswell as 3 dogs, 2 tortoise.
Last edited by yazzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hiya karen, nice to see you here. :)

You have a range of animals there. What breeds of dogs do you have?
And you have my dream bird.....a grey....sigh.....one day lol.
yazzie

Post by yazzie »

Hi i have 2 border collies and a cocker spaniel, we did have a german shepherd but i had to rehome her a few weeks ago as she needed more attention than i could give her she wanted to be with me all the while but i work nights so she needed more care bless i miss her so much it breaks my heart. Our grey is called ruby and she can be a pain sometime she loves to be out and when it is time to go to bed she goes mad.
Janet

bedtime

Post by Janet »

I know what you mean about the bedtime blues. My four ringnecks hide under the coffee table when they realise I am getting ready to put them back in their cage.
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

Skye and I welcome you here and can't wait to see pics.

Wow! That's quite a collection of critters!

I don't have a problem with bedtime blues. I'm lucky. I have a long ladder that goes from the bottom of Skye's cage (it's on a stand) to the floor. He will walk from wherever he happens to be in our apartment, walk up the ladder, then contact call to me to tell me to close his cage door. :D
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Welcome to the family .. to you and your amazing family :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless