hi! about my yellow indian ringneck

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

roxyruby

hi! about my yellow indian ringneck

Post by roxyruby »

Oh and hi to lauren! Just thought I might as well drop by.

Ingrid is a male indian ringneck. He used to live inside but now He lives outside in an aviary with our other birds, cockatiels, a hooded parrot, and a female regent parrot which is his girlfriend.
Ingrid likes to sit on your finger (if he is comfortable with you) and he likes to trim and chew on your nails! If you put your finger up to him for him to hop on and he doesn't want to, he gently but firmly pushes your finger away with his beak. Ingrid has gotten out of the aviary and flown into some trees once, but luckily since he was so tame and loves my dad, we got him back into the aviary.
Ingrid loves getting his photo taken, eating yummy food, showing off for his girlfriend and kissing her. He gives me kisses and is a very sweet boy, but he likes alot of trust with you and to feel comfortable with you. just thought i would share :)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Ingrid is beautiful.....an unusual name for a male though lol.

That is a great pic of him to. :)
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

He's an adorable little guy! I love the lutinos!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Hey Ruby and Ingrid! Glad ya found us here! Such a small world isnt it!
Ingrid sounds sooo tame and loving! thats amazing he came back from his little 'adventure' out of the avary! lol.
Sounds like hes got alot of friends to keep him company and hes a happy healthy lil boy!
haha Jibby chews my nails too, but only if I pick him up and put him on his back, he immediatly starts chewing either his nails or mine. lol.
Anyhoo, good to see ya here. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year