Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Janet

Post by Janet »

Hello, I live in Tasmania and have two beautiful lutino IRNs. I have had them less than a year and they are just learning to talk. Although there is a very good avian vet practicing near my home, I am glad I can ask for advice from people with experience with parrots like mine. My parrots say hello and ask me what I am doing whenever I enter the room. I look forward to chatting with others about my parrots and asking people for their advice. Regards, Janet
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

G'day from NSW :D

Have you been getting that terrible weather where you are?

I have a Luinto pair who have just had 4 chicks and another lutino hen I handraised just over 2 years ago called Jasper.

Nice to see another Aussie in here lol

There are alot of nice people who are only too willing to try and help. :)
Razsringnecks

Post by Razsringnecks »

Hi Janet,
Great to hear you have two beaut lutino's....I just love them. :P
We will help with anything we can....There are some great people on this site and they are very helpful. :P
Karla010507

Post by Karla010507 »

:D Hi! and WELCOME, :)

Pepe and I would like to give you a warm welcome to you and your two wonderful Lutino IRNs. Pepe and I would lke to see these two wonderful Lutino IRNs, we would like to see pics of them so not only us but other people and their IRNs can enjoy seeing your FIDS. We welcome you and your FIDS and are glad to have you in this forum. Hope to see them soon.
Thanxs
Attentively,

Karla and my wonderful IRN Pepe