Hi to all

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Stacy

Hi to all

Post by Stacy »

Hello everyone. My name is Stacy and I am in Brisbane Qld. I am quite new here. I have been stalking the site for awhile now and have made 2 posts. But thought it would be nice to introduce myself. I am a rather shy person even when it comes to the net. lol. I have an alex named Joe, female. A galah named Roodie, unknow sex as of yet. I have a blue split lacewing male indian ringneck named Blueberry and his partner who is a blue. They have 4 eggs at the moment. 2 weeks to go before the hatching. And a pair of silvers named Spoon and Platinum. Platinum is just getting his ring around his neck now. I have found this place a great site to visit.
Razsringnecks

Post by Razsringnecks »

Hi Stacy,
Great to hear about your birdie family.
Have to keep us up to date with your little ones arriving.
:P All the very best.... :P
Stacy

Post by Stacy »

Thank you, Razsringnecks. This is my first clutch of eggs with the blues. I am so eggscited. lol. They are such gret company to have. I love to put the harnesses on my Joe and Roodie and take them out to the yard and sit on the grass and talk to the ringnecks. Relaxing at it's best. I will keep you informed of what happens.
Stacy. :D
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hi Stacy, a Brisbane-ite. I was born in Redcliffe and my parents used to lice in Greenbank before they decided to travel around Australia. I am in NSW now, about an hours drive from Orange where is gets soooooooo sold in winter lol.

Ringies are great aren't they? I don't think they deserve the bad wrap that they get. :?
They just need more attention than some other birds, but isn't that a good thing? I mean any excuse to spend more time with birds HAS to be good! lol :lol:

I also have a couple of pairs on eggs. Can't wait. One pair on eggs bred for me last year, the other pair i only got last year so it will be exciting to finally see them with bubbas :)

Hope all goes well for the eggs for you. :)
Stacy

Post by Stacy »

Hi Pinkdevil. Very close on the Brissy thing. I am at Clontarf. I just checked my calendar and my babies are due in 1 week. Not the 2 weeks that I had said ealier. I am getting so much more eggcited than ever now. Am sure to keep you guys updated.
Stacy. :D