Hello all from LA, CA! My IRN Pepe and I are Newbies :)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Karla010507

Hello all from LA, CA! My IRN Pepe and I are Newbies :)

Post by Karla010507 »

Hi Everyone :) ,

My wonderful IRN Pepe and I are New to this Board, we are from Los Angeles, CA and would like to say Hi to all of you. Pepe is 4 months old and is Green, I bought him from a Pet Store one month ago and was told he was 3 months old and that his parents were White and Yellow so, that is why he is not a full Green because he has some yellow to him under his tail, wings, and belly. I am calling him a he but in actuality I do not know if he is a he or a she. I am so glad I came upon this Indian Ringneck Board because there is great info on IRN's and it is a place to meet IRN and other Bird loving people to express your emotions, questions and concerns and know that somebody is here to listen to you and respond back. So, once again we would like to say Hello and here are pics of Pepe so you can get to know him.

Image Image
Thanxs
Attentively,

Karla and my wonderful IRN Pepe
Bella

Post by Bella »

Hi and welcome to the board :D Pepe is gorgeous
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
LAAnnie

Post by LAAnnie »

Hi, I'm from L.A. too! OMG, Pepe is soooooo cute! He definitely has personality.

My Pretty Girl was an adult when I got her, so I never got to enjoy that baby phase.

Be sure you read this board for tips, it's the best place to learn about ringnecks.

Give Pepe lots of veggies and fruits, along with his seed food (I like nutriberries, maybe he's too young for that). Plus lots of love!
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome Karla & Pepe :)

Pepe looks very cute.

I love them at that age, full of mischief and innocence :)

Oh are you a KISS fan!???? lol

8)
Karla010507

Thanxs! to all who replied to my Indtroduction Post

Post by Karla010507 »

:D I would like to thank Bella, LAAnnie, and Pinkdevil for replying to our Introduction Post of Pepe and I. You made us feel very welcome to be here, and made us feel at home with all of you. So, once again Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. Pinkdevil-To answer your question yes my husband and I are KISS Fans. :lol:
Thanxs
Attentively,

Karla and my wonderful IRN Pepe