New to ringnecks

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

aw64

New to ringnecks

Post by aw64 »

Hi everyone, im new this is my first post, well no its my second but dont think my first worked, my name is ann and iv owned a ringneck for a week now, he/she is doing well has already worked out how NOT to go back in his/her cage! Will post picture of tiily when iv found my way around here.
Benson-Dog
Marine Reef Tank
Mr And Mrs Jingles + 9 Baby Hamsters
Birdy-Budgie
Tilly-RingNeck Parakeet
Bella

Post by Bella »

Welcome :D
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hiya Ann, nice to see you here :)

Congrats on your new ringneck.

Funny how birds quickly work out not to do as they are told isn't it lol

Looking forward to seeing pics of tilly :)

8)
aw64

Thanks for the welcome

Post by aw64 »

Thanks guys nice to be on here, now please any and all advice on all the normal stuff, i have tilly out in my bedroom at the moment but he lives in the lounge, he will go on to my hand and has a fly around, he always wants to go onto my head which each time he does it i get him back on my hand, he has toys in his cage and also bits and bobs to play with on my bed, in time i would like him to spend alot of time out of his cage on an open perch in my lounge, he bites sometimes but mostly its not hard, he has been hand fed from birth, i use apple when i have him out as rewards, i will start reading everyones posts to pick up some tips but any advice on my rights or wrongs will be helpful, thanks again.
Benson-Dog
Marine Reef Tank
Mr And Mrs Jingles + 9 Baby Hamsters
Birdy-Budgie
Tilly-RingNeck Parakeet