Hi,All Im new to IRNs & Loving Them!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

LuvIRNs92084

Hi,All Im new to IRNs & Loving Them!

Post by LuvIRNs92084 »

About Me. Im a handler of over 30years.I specialize in the Parrot Species as well as Birds[/color] of Prey.My first Bird was a Red Tailed Hawk. My first 4 legged per was a Racon named Willy.I no longer breed but help others with hand feeding, training, husbandry, rehab, and I do a lot of damage control for birds that are injured or cared for incorrectly, which resulted in injury, burns ect. I have a Congo, Macaw (which Im Looking to sell), Goffin.
I have 3 IRNS that I just weaned and 1, who talks better and clearer than me, lol.I also Specialize in Sun Conures & Conure Species.I myself have a proven pair Sally and Froto. I have had them for over 6 years. I stay home, thats my job, lol.I was a breeder for over 20 years, as of 2 years ago I withdrew from breeding. The INS fascinate me, so Im looking to learn from everyone. Thank You Everyone :D
Bella

Post by Bella »

Welcome :D
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hello and welcome LuvIRNs92084

8)
noeo

Post by noeo »

Hello and welcome!!
you will find all kinds of information from this site. this is the best place to be to learn all about IRNs.

noeo
ringneckman

Post by ringneckman »

welcome i love IRNs 2