Hi Everyone

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Ring0Neck

Hi Everyone

Post by Ring0Neck »

I have just joined this forum as i have seen the wealth of information that can be shared amongst ourselves.
From the start i want to say Thank You to JAY and other breeders with such a wealth of knowledge to spend the time to share with us.
I live in Brisbane Australia and i currently have about 27 ringnecks young and mature. pick of the flock would have to be the WHWT (Lacewings) and my 3 beautiful blue Violets
hope to be around for a long time to come to learn and to share the great ever-amazing curve of breeding ringnecks :wink:
Bella

Post by Bella »

Welcome :D you have a very large flock (that sound rude if you read it wrong :shock: ) i would love a violet irn they are so beautiful then so are they all :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hi Ring0neck. I am in NSW and have a few IRNs as well, just the basic colours here though.:)

Would love to see pics of your birds when you can. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

8)
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

thanks guys for your warm welcome.

i will put up some pictures of my flock as soon as i can get some decent ones :(