Hello From Troy, NY

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Joey33

Hello From Troy, NY

Post by Joey33 »

:D Hi,

My name is Pearl I am an all white Latino with a beautiful blue pearl essence. My human friend Joe took me to his home from the pet shop home where I was hand raised by a few very nice and loving humans. I am learning to love Joe and not be afraid of his hands when they come in my cadge, because he never hurts me with them and always talks nice to me. His girl friend Jinnie is afraid of my big beak, I know she will learn to love me as time goes on. Linda-Lee is a very nice teenage girl that I can tell really likes bird friends, she holds me on her finger and gives me kisses just like Joe. The other family and friends of Joe are all nice birdie lovers and take me out on their fingers sometimes, and talk to me. Jinnie has her birdie friend May a cockatiel, I get jealous of May when I see Joe has May on his shoulder. Joe and his human family also have doggie friends Ginger Bread and Jerry-Lee, they play in the house a lot. Fluff Head and Cutie are the very nice cats that also live with me and never bother me because they spend a lot of time outside. I am very happy Joe found me this really cool place on the computer where I can meet a bunch of new birdie friends and there humans
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hi Pearl (& Joe) :)

Sounds like you are one very lucky bird to have Joe and his family to take you home and live with them. :)

I would love to see a pic of you, as you sound very pretty (my fav colour is white you know :))

I have a few of your cousins living here with me. Greys, Blues, Lutinos, Green....my fav is Jasper. I handraised her 2 years ago and she is who has started me in IRNs lol

I have a few other birds like Rainbow Lorries, Eckies, Sun Conures, Galahs, Cockatiels, lol the list is ever growing lol.

Hope you have fun here.

8)
Bella

Post by Bella »

Hello pearl and joe
Its great to have you both here as pinkdevil said before we all love to see pictures :lol: It sounds like joe is a very good friend for you pearl :wink:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Aces Wild

Post by Aces Wild »

Hello Pearl and Joe! It is so nice to see other New Yorkers! I am Jessica and will sooon have a baby IRN of my own, mid-June. So glad to meet you!