New here - hello everyone :-)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Ringneck Addict

New here - hello everyone :-)

Post by Ringneck Addict »

Hi All!!!
I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself - my name is Meredith and I am 24 years old. I have quite a zoo of animals - I have mice, fish, birds, dogs, and horses. My new ringneck will be coming home by the end of the month and I am very excited to her arrival. She is a confirmed female - I am not new to IRN's as I have had some before, but she is my new additon.

I hope to chat with you all!!!
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Image Meredith

Nice to see you here.

Sounds like you have quite a collection of animals. A bit like my place :)
I have birds, dogs, cat, rabbit, guinea pigs, fish and a Appaloosa (at my parents place), & my B/F has reptiles, mostly snakes :shock: :D

Congrats on your soon to be new bird. You must post pics of her when she arrives so we can all see what she looks like :)

See you around

:)
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Welcome Meredith! It sound like you have a beautiful pet there! Don't forget to introduce us your new ringneck as soon as she arrive. :D

Yay I'm soo happy to know there are many people who loves fishy here! Does any of you have gallery of your fish? I really want to see it, anyway here is my gallery of my fishy:

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z141 ... y%20Fishy/

There is a huge aquarium (about 600 gallon) which is still under construction, it will be a new home for these predatory fish (such as the tiger shovel-nose catfish and alligator gar). They need a much bigger aquarium as they grow bigger.
nil

Post by nil »

hello and welcome here meredith :)

i live central in a big city so your place looks to me a paradise
Pioneer

Post by Pioneer »

Hello Meredith, and welcome :D Quite a collection of animals you have there, I'm sure your IRN will fit right in.

giantfoot_truck: nice tank! I also have fish tanks, but dont have any photos at the moment
Lena

Post by Lena »

Hi I,m new here as well, they take realy good care of you here.
This is a great place :D
bec

Post by bec »

wow! sounds like my place!!
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D