New member kinda

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

ChilisOwner

New member kinda

Post by ChilisOwner »

Hellow my name is Joe Miller. Me and my ARN are new to the site. We Joined back in Oct., but we have not introduced our selfs yet. There are pictures of Chillie on the Birdchannel.com. I have not figured out how to get them on here yet. Chillie is a ten year old male african ringneck. he talks a lot. His says hello, whats you doin, pretty bird, hey, and Oh. he wistles the Adams Family theam song, and da dadada charge? he wistles at you like you are a cute girl walking down the road. he has come a long way in a couple of months. he has quit biting me, but is still a little jumpy, mmmm sketchy. He likes to sit on my shoulder & eat with me. I am glad to find a spot where I can talk to other IRN & ARN owners.
ChilisOwner[/img] :D
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hi Joe & Chillie, nice to see you here :)

Chillie sounds like a very smart boy! I have an aviary Grey IRN who says "Whatyadoin'", laughs like elmo, and BITES!! lol I can't take the credit for him talking though. He was able to do that when I got him :)

:)
Donna

Post by Donna »

Welcome Joe

I'am a buckeye too!! Lived in the Hamilton- Fairfield area most of my life til I moved to Michigan about 10 years ago.

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both