Newby ~ HELLO!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

lovemybirds

Newby ~ HELLO!

Post by lovemybirds »

Hi there!

I'm Donna, I have 3 kids, a hubby & 2 feathered friends. I have a cockatiel, Fella who I've had for approximately 2 years & an IRN Cookie that my hubby bought me for Valentines Day! :D

I have joined becuase I have been lurking behind the scenes and have been reading some great things about your birds! I'm sure I will have many questions over time, and this seems to be the best place to come :wink:

I look forward to getting to know you and your birds!

Cheers!
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Hello Donna, welcome to the family! Nice to meet you and your feathered friends.

You are soo lucky to have a very special valentine gift! Feel free to ask question and hopefully you will get your answer. We'd love to know more about your feathered friends, make sure to post photo and video of them!
Lene

Post by Lene »

Hi Donna

Welcome to the list... I'm also from Brisbane, Ipswich way..
Cheers

Lene
lovemybirds

Post by lovemybirds »

Thanks for the welcome!

Fella is a male cinammon cockatiel. He is very affectionate and love to have a scratch. As soon as you put your hand in his cage, he puts his head down for a scratch. He will even do it for the kids!

Cookie we haven't had sexed yet, and have no idea on what it is. Hubby was told female at the pet store, but as it's only approx 6 months old, we don't know for sure. It was returned to the store, as the previous owners didn't have enough time for it. It will now step up onto my hand when I get it out of its cage. Still doesn't like to be held for too long though :( , but I will keep perservering!
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hi lovemybirds, nice to see you here. :)
I am in NSW and also have Ringies. They are full of character to even the aviary birds.

:)