I've just joined :)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Rascal

I've just joined :)

Post by Rascal »

Hi all, I'm a newby and have an approx. 15mnth old blue IRN named Rascal (derived from the first letters of my grand-childrens names). I've been calling it a boy, but have a couple of people saying maybe a girl, so I have a video of it showing off and would like to add it to see what people think but cannot seem to attach. Please help :)
ringneck
Site Admin

Re: I've just joined :)

Post by ringneck »

Woot! Woot! Just wanted to give you a warm welcome! We have the best ringneck family around and so many knowledgeable individuals. We all come from different experiences and backgrounds that shape our ringneck handling techniques; however, that's a good thing there are so many points of view on this forum! Just do a search if you're looking for a topic.

We look forward to your contributions and we can't wait to hear more about Rascal !

Try uploading your video to youtube then linking it to this forum. ;)

Best wishes, ;)

IMRAN-C
Rascal

Post by Rascal »

Thank you........have just posted on utube and tagged.......hope it works :)
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Woot! Woot! Can't wait to see!

Best wishes,

IMRAN-C
pratisha

Post by pratisha »

Hi all, I have just joined this forum and have a female indian ringneck named Doodle. I am unable to find out her age as we got her in an injured condition in the streets while she was learning to fly. She was attacked by some crows so we got her home and treated her, since then she has been with us. Assuming she was 2 months old when we got her but still unable to ascertain age. Can someone help???
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Welcome to our forum, how do youknow she is a female?