hi everybody...

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

leo

hi everybody...

Post by leo »

im sorry that didnot intro myself till now...it has been month since im in the forum...

i joined this forum because IRN has been my dream bird since 6 years ago...but just have 1 about last month

im from singapore...local birdmart advise me not to keep IRN(behaviour problems)...
but i guess they are wrong and the forum has help me alot to make up my mind(to get IRN), to choose the baby, and to rise the baby...i am so greatfull and tankfull to everybody especially here...u all play a big role in guiding me to get well behave IRN(so far tango is behaving good)...it has been a great help even before i get the baby...thanks alot and hi everybody...
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Aww, glad to hear we are able to help. :D
Melika

Post by Melika »

Hi! Glad we have helped you and your new IRN. I hope we can help you more, if you need it. Otherwise, we are happy just to hear about your bird. :)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

MCS
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Welcome to the family .. I have to say again .. I just adore that pic in your avatar ! just so adorable
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless