My new IRN and first bird

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

vishnuluffy

My new IRN and first bird

Post by vishnuluffy »

Hi everyone. I came across this forum and looks very in depth in learning to care for my new IRN. I have always been wanting one since i was a little kid and finally got it now.( im 25 now lol) I hope to learn a lot from u guys and have loads of questions about my bird. hahahahaha. So im gonna intro my bird go to the repsctive sub forums later on haha.

1)Anyways The shop i bought my bird from says its 2 to 3 months old but i see youtube vids and some of your guys your birds look more developed with feathers for the same amout of weeks. Any of you guys know roughly how old mine is from the pics ?

2) It keeps chewing on the paper. Can i start to introduce chewing toys inside ? Or is it too early?

3)When can i start to diy and install a perch or something in the box for it to hop around or something or perches are onli for once it is ready for a cage?

AJPeter

Re: My new IRN and first bird

Post by AJPeter »

Hallo and welcme l cannot help you but keep posting the activity will draw members to help
vishnuluffy

Re: My new IRN and first bird

Post by vishnuluffy »

ahhhh okok :)