EYUP!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

BlueandSpuggy

EYUP!

Post by BlueandSpuggy »

Hi! Or EYUP! as we say in Salford. I've recently adopted a blue IRN from a poorly family member, his name is Blue & he's around 2 yrs old. I've had him around 5 weeks now, we've gone from him being absolutely terrified of me to him occasionally taking treats from my hand (both in & out the cage). We have conversations, I've no idea what subject they're are on as we just copy each others whistles for now. I'm basically here to learn as much as possible so he can have a happy fulfilling life. His cage is a decent size & I've just ordered him a Rainforest Parrot Play Gym, I've also converted some of my large yukkas into "play gyms" using garden canes, toys, etc. I've managed to find a lot of answers to my questions already just by browsing the forum so guess I'll just sit back & be quiet for now, which is more than I can say for our Blue! :wink:
AJPeter

Re: EYUP!

Post by AJPeter »

Aye Aye we come from sunny Birmingham, you seem to be doing all the right things well done! Did the poorly family member give you and tips? Keep posting.