Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:56 am
Hi i,m joanna, i have a senegal bobby, and 2 irn belle and lilly, well might be billy not lilly, unsure of sex lol, we want to chat to more birdie friends and learn lots, xx
- Posts: 3006
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:46 pm
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:07 pm
- Location: Bedfordshire UK
Hello and welcome, you will learn quite a lot here, I did.
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:17 pm
- Location: Birmingham England
I always say the sex is in the name, my hen is called Billie, but when she started to lay eggs she sure was not male.