Not new, but back again :)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

xo Missi

Not new, but back again :)

Post by xo Missi »

Hi all!

I'm Missi. I used to frequent these boards last year when I still had my male IRN, Baby (see sig). If you want to know what happened to him, my story should still be in the rainbow bridge forum.

My boyfriend and I are on the look out for a male Alexandrine or male IRN in the local birdie rescues, so I figured I'd get myself reaquainted here :wink:

Thanks for having me again!
julie

Post by julie »

Hey, how have you been. Welcome back
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Bout time you came back!! Good to have you here, I also can't help but notice Jazzy matches your fighters.. so colour co-ordinated lol!!

Also love Jazzy's myspace, she has grown up so well x
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Welcome back darlin .. good luck in the hunt !
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Yay.. how exciting for you! Welcome back! Checked out Jazzys myspace today. So cute! :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Hey Girl!

Looked at your Flickr account, very impressed! Lets ask the girls if they would like us to start a thread sharing our work?

We LOVE images so we could then look at much stuff, Not just our babies (ya know that gets old even though we love them so!)

Can we !? Can we!?

No 'candid' shots but true professional images of Florida. I dont do studio work, I dont care for people that much. Nature, however, I love!

*jumps up and down in front of the admins*

Can I start a thread sharing images of Florida? Maybe more than just Missi and I are photographers!? and we can see and learn from all over the world!

Let me know! I dont take no well so you dont want me to throw a fit up in here! :cry:
~ Mikaela Sky

kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

I'll head over and discuss some options with the others.

Hubby and I have been into photography for 25 years, hobby and professional. Ran our business for 5 years .. Natural Image Photography .. but we were way too generous, with grand ideas that everyone should have affordable and beautiful work on their walls and in their albums. So the generosity killed the ruthlessness that is needed for the industry.
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

Great minds mik ... a little while ago I started a thread in the Lounge called .. "Share Your Artwork - inspired by mattyboardman" because of his wonderful artwork. This thread was not limited to photography, but anything artistic, from pictures of things created to poetry.

After discussing this with the girls we thought that making that thread a sticky would keep it all together and current for all to share their talents.

I hope this is sufficent and can't wait to see more talent shared on that thread :D I have admired alot of your photography mik and hope to see others join in on this thread.

:D
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

mattyboardman

Post by mattyboardman »

welcome back to the forums hope to see you around alot more !
R.I.P Baby 05 / 09 / 2007 You Will Be Missed !