Hi from NZ

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

kiwigirl04

Hi from NZ

Post by kiwigirl04 »

Hi there

I have been on here before with a different parrot, Amazon (IRN). He has been with my ex for the last 6 years in OZ.

I have come back on with two IRN's

My name is Sharlene, my partner is Antony and we have 3 children (2 are mine and 1 is his). Dakota (7years) and Lukas (6years) are my ones and Tyler (8years) is my partners.

We have Jay who is about a year old and Phoenix who is 8 months old. Jay we brought from a pet shop and Phoenix was a rescue from someone who had no idea what they were doing. He has had alot of problems so far and we have only had him a week.

Jay isnt the most friendly parrot but we are trying hard to get him there.
Attachments
11999040_10155916812640012_9033772075048705948_n.jpg
AJPeter

Re: Hi from NZ

Post by AJPeter »

I wish my LR looked as clean as this and l only have one bird and no children!
kiwigirl04

Post by kiwigirl04 »

AJPeter wrote:I wish my LR looked as clean as this and l only have one bird and no children!
LOL this was just after a shower
Wessel Gordon

Post by Wessel Gordon »

hi Sharlene

Welcome to the forum.

Taking on a rescue animal regardless of species is never an easy job but I'm sure Jay will sort out his issues with your help.

Wessel
kiwigirl04

Post by kiwigirl04 »

Wessel Gordon wrote:hi Sharlene

Welcome to the forum.

Taking on a rescue animal regardless of species is never an easy job but I'm sure Jay will sort out his issues with your help.

Wessel
Our rescue boy Phoenix is doing really well, had a vet check up today and got some meds etc to help him.