Let me introduce my family

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Nikki'sMommy

Let me introduce my family

Post by Nikki'sMommy »

Hi everyone: My name is Barbara and I am owned by a very sweet and loving Alexandrine named Nikki. Nikki is 6 yr. old male. Nikki came into my life about 3 yrs ago, a friend of a friend could not keep him any longer and was looking for a good home. It was love at first site. I've had birds for the past 20yrs and always had Cockatiels, Quakers and Lovies never an IRN. Nikki came with a huge gazebo cage, acrylic carrier, tons of toys, food and a small evacuation cage. Our family lives in Florida. We just moved to Northwestern Florida (Citrus county) from Miami. I have read some of the posts and have seen that some of you live somewhat close to me. I also have other pets. I have a Fox terrier that is 8 yrs old and a 9 month old Shepherd pup, 7 month old Rottie pup. I also have a 55 gal Aquarium with lots of show guppies and a 30 gal. with African Cichlids. I am the Camera person for a local fishing TV show and love to fish (catch and release). Nikki talks up a storm, his vocabulary is awesome. I wish I would have known earlier what a wonderful little birds the Alexandrine's are. I hope to have a great relationship with all of you in this forum and hope to share some of my other bird knowledge with you all.
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

welcome! please post pics soon!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Welcome Barbara and Nikki! :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Welcome!! welcome!! I would love to see pictures of Nikki, I love alex's (am hoping to get one this July). I also have a rottie too. Flick is 7 this year (I think memory going foggy) they are wonderful compaions, so loyal and loving. Can't wait to hear more about your family.
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Welcome!

Im in Inverness all the time (thru there). We do a lot of work in Bushnell.

Huge place... everyone must see it! -giggle-

I want to live in those parts :cry:

Too damn mean and busy around here.
~ Mikaela Sky