Hello!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Gordie

Hello!

Post by Gordie »

Hello everyone! I stumbled on this site when I was having questions about my IRN. This site is loaded with great information! I look forward to learning from you all...

Here is a picture of my little Gordie. He is about 10 months (?). I handfed him and I have had him since he was about four weeks. Of course, I think he is a he but I am not sure. What do you all think? Here are a couple of pictures.

I also have a Blue Front Amazon who is about 7 months now. She is a recent addition to our house and I just had to have her when I found out she hatched on my birthday! Here is a picture of Cali!

Once again, I look forward to all of the help this site will provide!
~Jason
Owned by Gordie (IRN) & Cali (BFA)
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Welcome to the board. Gordie is such a cutie. You said you handfed him? I would really love to be able to do that, I wish there was someone nearby who could show me but I don't know any birdfolk here in Hervey Bay.
Be sure to post more pics (I am getting in first hehee) he certainly in a lovely looking fellow
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Welcome to our family!
~ Mikaela Sky

CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Welcome! Your fids are lovely! Is Gordie blue or green (or is he one that looks different depending on the light?).
MCS
Bird crazy

Hello

Post by Bird crazy »

Welcome to the flock

They are both really pretty birds.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Cali and Gordie are lil charmers! Welcome mate!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Gordie

Post by Gordie »

Thanks for the warm welcome!

CatsChair wrote:Welcome! Your fids are lovely! Is Gordie blue or green (or is he one that looks different depending on the light?).

He was a really pretty turqouise color but after his first molt.... the feathers came in green! So, he is a mix of blue, turqouise and green right now. I talked to the breeder I got him from and she said she had one from the same parents who also had the same coloring. She said each molt she ended up with a new bird!
~Jason
Owned by Gordie (IRN) & Cali (BFA)
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Maybe he is the same variant as Peanut's? Cool looking -- can't wait to see how he turns up next!
MCS
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

welcome to you and your fids...this place is addictive! :shock: :twisted: And remember to always post pics of the fids!
~the stubborn one~
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Welcome (sorry am a bit late)

Do post more pics...we love them!

Dani