Hey Everyone.

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Gemstone

Hey Everyone.

Post by Gemstone »

Hey,

Thanks to Mik for getting me activated.

It's Adam and Sharlene here, we have joined this site on behalf of our first green IRN who we are collecting on saturday.

We have been looking forward to getting Jasper for quite a while now.
He (we think) is still being handfed on around 3 feeds a day, so still quite young, the breeder will let us know the hatch day when we pick him up.

There will be 2 of us posting under this user, so if you get confused in the different styles of typing, that will be why.

Looking forward to posting pictures of Jasper in the future, and having the support of this site

Adam and Sharlene
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Hi there and welcome! Post pics when you have them...we LOVE them! Ask all the questions you have and you'll get great answers

Dani
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

there will be lots of photos, this lilttle man will be very spoilet and very very well loved, so you will be seeing him round.

Sharlene
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Hi and welcome to the board. Congratulations on your baby. I can't wait to have mine home.
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

we are now getting Jasper on Friday morning, looking forward to it and cant wait

Sharlene
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

The wait is KILLER! Congrats on finding your baby and we can't wait to see pics ;)

Dani