A new member

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Jet17

A new member

Post by Jet17 »

Hi Just want to say I m glad to be here I live in Pa I own a blue male ringneck. I m here to learn more about my bird. And also to meet other people that have the same interest in owning a bird. Oh and I m a female.
AJPeter

Re: A new member

Post by AJPeter »

Welcome, do you lay eggs?
Jet17

Post by Jet17 »

AJPeter wrote:Welcome, do you lay eggs?
Ha Ha I'm a female My ringneck is a male
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

A Ha Ha is a fence at the bottom of a ditch sometimes in front of a castle when a king wanted to ravish the daughter if another king who lived in a castle, he got his army and rode across the plain
when he got to the ditch and saw the fence he said "HA HA!"

You'll find my tidbits all over the forum/.
Jet17

Post by Jet17 »

Jet17 wrote:Hi Just want to say I m glad to be here I live in Pa I own a blue male ringneck. I m here to learn more about my bird. And also to meet other people that have the same interest in owning a bird. Oh and I m a female.
AJPeter wrote:A Ha Ha is a fence at the bottom of a ditch sometimes in front of a castle when a king wanted to ravish the daughter if another king who lived in a castle, he got his army and rode across the plain
when he got to the ditch and saw the fence he said "HA HA!"

You'll find my tidbits all over the forum/.
Well anyway
Jet17 wrote:Hi Just want to say I m glad to be here I live in Pa I own a blue male ringneck. I m here to learn more about my bird. And also to meet other people that have the same in terest in owning a bird. Oh and I m a female.
Well anyway A J Peter, What kind of bird do you own :?:
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I have an Alexandrine parrot a cousin of IRN, a hen she laid 10 eggs in Janaury and destroyed them now has laid 3 more, one she destroyed but the other two she has been sitting in on them. They are infertile but l do not have the heart to tell her!
Jet17

Post by Jet17 »

AJPeter wrote:I have an Alexandrine parrot a cousin of IRN, a hen she laid 10 eggs in Janaury and destroyed them now has laid 3 more, one she destroyed but the other two she has been sitting in on them. They are infertile but l do not have the heart to tell her!
Awww She's gonna be disappointed when nothing happens. You should tell her. Does she talk?
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

In her own way, personally parrots that parrot words are not talking but mimicking l hate that, somepeople like to teach their chaps tricks but not me, my bird Billie and l communicate our way.