Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

susan

Post by susan »

We fell in love with our IRN when we were on vacation in the Keys...everyday we would visit the bird store...so Tony made the 700 mile journey home with us. Being a new owner, I've used alot of trial and error to figure out how to care for him. I'm very happy to have found this website! We are still handfeeding Tony, does anyone have suggestions on how to wean correctly. Thanks
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

Hi Susan

Welcome to the group. And welcome to Tony. I finished had feeding a bird but it was so long ago I can't remember much about it. Hopefully there's an expert in the group that can help. Might have been asked before and you might try the search to find any info on had feeding babies.

Sue and Nila :)
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Hi, howdy, and hello Susan, Tony and Family

Welcome to our extended family. I'm afraid I'm not going to be any help when it comes to baby IRNS! I got both of mine older. Well Byndi was older, Remmi was a weaned baby. And I've never raised them so I don't have a clue. Sorry. But hopefully someone will come along and help you out. You can also check the FAQ section and see if you can find some old posts to help you out. We love pictures and video! So post lots. What color is Tony? How old? Well best of luck with him and keep us posted.

Hugs,
Jen
venus

Post by venus »

welcome.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Hey and welcome!

These majestic creatures seem to pick and find their owners, rather than the other way around. Its amazing really. I didnt want Baby but he wanted me and wouldnt stop being precious until I bought him.

So happy to have you!
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Hi and welcome to our little group here...ask plenty of ?s and enjoy!

Dani