Hello from Colac Australia

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Jonboy

Hello from Colac Australia

Post by Jonboy »

My name is Jon, my wife and I are just about to have our second season with IRN's we have seven pair and we are really looking forward to this season. We hope to join in with your conversations and hopefuly learn heaps from other enthusiasts. We also have Alexandrines, Eastern Rosella's, Red Rumps, Blue Princess Parrots, Cockatiels, Budgies, Canaries and Diamond Doves. I look forward to talking to heaps of you.
julie

Post by julie »

hello and welcome aboard.what colour irns do you breed?
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Hello Jon and wife!
Welcome to our family! We hope you post heaps and ask all kinds of questions if you have any. Of course from all the birds you have, maybe we should be asking you! We love pictures, so if you are able please post as many as you can. Even of your other types. We don't care. We love them all.

Jen
Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

Hi Julie and Jen,

My wife Angela and I have 7 pair, 1 Grey pair, Grey-Green x Normal, Blue Split Cinnamon x Pastel Grey, Lutino x Grey, Blue split Cinnamon x Lutino these are all mature pairs I have bought. And we have 2 young pairs 04 bred Grey-Green x Albino and a Blue x Grey. We bred 7 babies last year and hand reared the last one which we have kept and it turned out to be Skyblue, I have been told that she will definately be a hen she was from a blue split cinnamon x Grey. We are going to take some photos to put on our PC so I will try and send some.
Renate

Post by Renate »

Welcome to the board. :)

God loved birds and created trees.
Man loved the birds and created cages...
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

jonboy -giggle- too cute

Welcome Punkin... hop up on a perch and have a fresh blueberry.

But watch that Dani03bird... she is MEAN and will get you if you mess with her nutriberries. I have seen her attack toes for the damned things. We just have to perch and wait for her to give us one. :cry:

She shares though but boy I sure wish she'd let me dive in just one time. If Mommie ever takes her to the vet... the berries are MINE. Just waiting for that day. MMM I can imagine the coolness of the dish between my talons... Imma get those berry's... mark my word. Might cost me a toe but they will be MINE!
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*laughing on the floor* Get your own bucket of berries Mik! I share...no need everyone gettin fat off them :wink:

Hey there welcome to our board...as you can tell we're all a little crazy, post pics asap if you can!

Dani Prinny Bodi
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Don't mind them .. mind me .. :D I'm the sane one :wink:

Welcome to our Family, to our totally mixed bunch.

Colac Hey! I adore Lorne .. It was my second home for 6 weeks of every summer until about 18 years of age. My mum was born and bread and Geelong :)

So many birds, then so many pictures !!!! right everyone ! .. we love pictures... <action> sits back starts tapping the table .. waiting to see all those beauties you just mentioned.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I have a couple of photos of the young Ringneck we hand raised but I am having trouble adding them to this message if anybody could help that would be much appreciated

Cheers Jon
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

This thread may be able to help you, but let us know if your still stuck

http://www.indianringneck.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2332
karla

Post by karla »

:D hello there all,

My name's Karla I was encouraged to write when I noticed that there are lots of Aussies on this site. I have a green checked conure that I've only had for about 6 months, a cockateil that I've had for 4 years. Yesterday I acquire a beautiful blue ring neck (not sure if it's a girl or boy) I'm calling him Indra. I took him cause he seemed to be living in really un hygenic condtions and I fell in love (as you do). I would like to have a really harmonious bird household. Any one got tips for living in muti bird house holds with all that mess?[/b]