Hi

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

sacrebleu

Hi

Post by sacrebleu »

Hi, i'm new too this forum and having IRL. Me and my girlfriend bought 2 blue today and we just felt that they belonged with us. I'm gonna get some pics of them as soon as i can but right now we wanna let them get too know their new inviroment and and getting relaxed with us.

Great too see a forum dedicated too these great birds, we tried too find information about them in sweden but they seem too be very rare, the breeder said these 2 were the only 2 born in sweden so far, at least as far as he knew.
bonjoram

Post by bonjoram »

Welcome! But you're not really an official member until you have posted some pics :wink: :lol:

Just kidding. I currently have two blue babies as well.
sacrebleu

Post by sacrebleu »

Here are 3 pics of our new friends, for now they are in the cage we got from the breeder but we are going too build them a better one as soon as we can.

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid ... ime=072318
natalie

wow

Post by natalie »

They are beautiful babys, welcome and thanks for the pics. Natalie xx :)
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
silvercloud

Post by silvercloud »

Hi and welcome, your babies are beautiful.
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

Hi welcome! I´m from sweeden too :) maby you would like to come on our parrot meetings??
sacrebleu

Post by sacrebleu »

Hi, nice too see some more swedes here :D Would be alot of fun coming to a meet, when is it and where ?
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

It isn´t decideyet :) but on papegojprat.se it will stand when it is, otherwise can i tell you here on IRN when it is :D It would be soo fun if you could come, then will we be four IRN owners :D
sacrebleu

Post by sacrebleu »

Ok, both me and my girlfriend are newly registered on that forum so we will keep an eye out for it.
I have the same name there but she is called mojo 8)
Twinkelstar

Post by Twinkelstar »

hello ! I'am from Sweden :D my IRN baby Oliver is from umeå but from another breeder..so yours are not the only ones born in sweden :D
It would be fun if you came to one of our " papegojträffar" :D
look att www.freewebs.com/twinkelstar_ there you can find some facts about IRN's ... It's my homepage :D
sacrebleu

Post by sacrebleu »

Great too see moe from Sweden, i'm gonna study your site carefully :D they are magnificent birds and i love ours already and would never wanna part from them :D