Psittacula Crazy!!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Ringneckmom

Psittacula Crazy!!

Post by Ringneckmom »

Hi. I live in North Carolina and I am currently owned by 8 Indian Ringnecks (colors - normal green, blue, lutino, turquoise grey and grey), 1 African Ringneck, 2 Plumheads (pied and normal), 1 Derbyan, 1 Hahns macaw, 1 Parrotlet and 15 Tiels. I have had birds for about 26 years and had ringnecks for about 13 years.
Needless to say I love my ringnecks. It is amazing how even in the same species you can have so many different personalities!
It is nice to find a forum of people that are just as crazy about ringnecks as I am.
"Losing your hearts desire is tragic.. but gaining it is all you could have ever hoped for." ~ One Tree Hill
~ Clara ~
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Hi there and welcome...yet another Birdboard member...you'll like it here! We learn so much from each other...share your information

Dani and Prinny
Ringneckmom

Post by Ringneckmom »

:) How did you know?
"Losing your hearts desire is tragic.. but gaining it is all you could have ever hoped for." ~ One Tree Hill
~ Clara ~
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

I too am a member and I remembered your little bird in your picture(what a cutie). Welcome again

Dani and Prinny
silvercloud

Post by silvercloud »

Hi and welcome. Can't wait to hear about all of your flock and see LOTS of pics.
natalie

hey thats gotta be a handfull

Post by natalie »

Geez how many irns, so u gotta be packed full of info and tips. Welcome to u and ur flock. Natalie xxxxx
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
Ringneckmom

Post by Ringneckmom »

Thank you. I don't know about packed full of info and tips - I seem to learn something new every day. :)
~ Clara ~
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

alright now you have to post pics especially the plumbheads i have always wanted one and the hahns macaw the macawws are my favorite
i know people who say the hahns macaw is the coolest/favorite small parrot period
Ringneckmom

Post by Ringneckmom »

birdman5000 wrote:alright now you have to post pics especially the plumbheads i have always wanted one and the hahns macaw the macawws are my favorite
i know people who say the hahns macaw is the coolest/favorite small parrot period

:D All the ringnecks have already been posted in the Photo forum.
I
I will post my hahns on that thread for you in the photo forum.
~ Clara ~
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

:) thank u i know all the ringnecks were posted i just wanted to see more/different pics of them 8)
Ringneckmom

Post by Ringneckmom »

I have to update some pics, so I will try to get some more on here later.
~ Clara ~
birdman5000

Post by birdman5000 »

8)