Hi all

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

aceofsnakes

Hi all

Post by aceofsnakes »

Hi all, I am new to this place so take it easy on me. We have a new violet IRN and we just love him. We are hand raising him ourselves and man is he growing fast. I say het since the breeder said it was a sax linked breeding and all the violet birds are males like their father. Not sure if it is true and would love info on it but it doesn't really matter anyway. We have bonded to him already. lol
lethalfire

Re: Hi all

Post by lethalfire »

Welcome to the forum, I am new myself and also hand feeding a young IRN mine is green though and gender unknown. I don't know about the sex link mutations and stuff yet so hopefully someone will come along that can provide you more help in that area. If you don't get a reply you can try posting your question in the mutations section.
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Welcome to our family!:) I swear we have the best ringneck family around. Most everyone puts their heart and soul into each post. :) I know you'll enjoy it here!:)

Best Wishes,

IMRAN-C
Magpie

Post by Magpie »

Hiya! :mrgreen:
Annie

Post by Annie »

Welcome- I am also new- having a year of experience with an IRN!! Our recent addition is a 7 month Green and he's slowly adjusting to his new home.
Being excited it's hard not to rush ahead, but he needs time!! He has an interesting squak that almost sounds like a quick car alarm- but cute.
I suppose if he did it a lot it would lose the cute factor quickly- but so far he's winning hearts!