Hello from Yoshi and me

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

lethalfire

Hello from Yoshi and me

Post by lethalfire »

Hello everyone, my name is Angela and I am from Illinois, USA and have been lurking around here for a little while now. I figured it was time to introduce myself and yoshi too. Yoshi is a green 3-4 week old IRN that I am handfeeding to be my companion. I breed and handfeed tiels, lovebirds, parakeets, and quakers so very experienced when it come to handfeeding.
Yoshi's parents were Mother- Lutino and Father- Blue so I was told that yoshi could have some blue shading or patches on him/her but not sure how accurate that is. I have not had Yoshi DNA'd so do not know the gender but I tend to call Yoshi a him, I figure he/she will never know the difference so it's all good lol. I'm looking forward to watch him grow and develop and watch his personality take shape, more then happy to let you all tag along with me on this journey.

Figured out how to add pictures YAY!!!!
Attachments
IMG_8051.JPG
SkyeBerry

Re: Hello from Yoshi and me

Post by SkyeBerry »

Welcome aboard! I am fairly new here, too. Yoshi is so cute! I am sorry I missed so much of my guy growing up. I look forward to reading your posts.

Mary
Mary
lethalfire

Post by lethalfire »

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to getting to know everyone and their birds and sharing stories and learning a lot,
TiffandKari

Post by TiffandKari »

Hello :)
You will learn a lot on this forum, and Yoshi is sooo cute :D
I'm excited to see more pictures :D
Congratulations on your new birdy :)
Tiff and Kari

Annie

Post by Annie »

Happy Passover!!