Hello from London

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Harrysmums

Hello from London

Post by Harrysmums »

Hi,

We have just bought our first ringneck! We are so excited!

We have called him handsome Harry!

We have had him 2 days now and he has settled so well! He is eating and drinking in front of us and is no longer flapping every time we move!

He was an aviary bird and is 4 months old! We have done loads of research but would love some help hand taming I understand that it will take us months and im willing to put the hard work in.

There will be 2 of us using this account and we very much look forward to meeting you all!

Thank you in advance for your hospitality.

Tiff and suzy.
t5copper

Re: Hello from London

Post by t5copper »

Hi there ...

im new to irn's & the forum too, there is loads of info on here to help you with training

good luck :D
Harrysmums

Post by Harrysmums »

t5copper wrote:Hi there ...

im new to irn's & the forum too, there is loads of info on here to help you with training

good luck :D

Thank you! I read alot of posts before joining thats why I thought I would join seems like a lovely place!
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

You will find oodles of posts on training, just search the forum and reply to those you think are intersting and helpful,
AJPeter
Harrysmums

Post by Harrysmums »

AJPeter wrote:You will find oodles of posts on training, just search the forum and reply to those you think are intersting and helpful,
AJPeter

Thank you
zentoucan

Post by zentoucan »

Hello Harrysmums
Jump to the Alexandrine forum and read the post "problems with my new Alexandrine"
follow the method that I posted. I also have a aviary bred IRN named Bluey and a hand raised Alexandrine named Delfin.
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Welcome to the family !:) So many wonderful members here. :D

Taming is so much fun and it can be a slow or fast process, it all depends on the bird. But I think the other members nailed it. Do search, then if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :wink:

Best Wishes :wink: ,

IMRAN-C