Hello from sunny South Africa :D

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Tan182

Hello from sunny South Africa :D

Post by Tan182 »

Hi, my names Tanith from Benoni South Africa! I am so glad I found this site...
Birds are healers, beggining of this year I went through rough patch diagnosed with clinical deppression, my mom died when I was 10 and now I'm 17 so I guess I didn't work things out and it built up and got to much...any way I bought my baby cockatiel Pickachu(Pokemon look alike) we connected so quickly So fast he was my baby and then I found him belly up in the cage I was beyond heartbroken I hadn't ied like that in ages couple of months passed and I was celebrating the happy memories of my pika. Decided to get another feathered friend This time I wanted a Ring neck different pet shop all together as some of the reasoning to pika's death can be linked to the wrongful information given to me.....I got my baby willow and he has touch my life and I feel both of them have come into my life for a reason,they will always be there for you giving you kisses and cuddles whereas humans will not listen or laugh, Thank God for these wonderfull creatures!. Just felt the need to share with all the fellow bird lovers here :D<3

Tan <3
SCB 22

Re: Hello from sunny South Africa :D

Post by SCB 22 »

Hey, welcome! Im also from SA but durban :-) sure you'll enjoy this site, and all this info and tips you find here :-D
Tan182

Post by Tan182 »

Hey hey! :D
Thanks I've already seen so many tips and everyone seems so friendly
Doodlebug

Post by Doodlebug »

Welcome Tan and Willow, and sorry to hear of your troubles, I bet your Pika is keeping your mum company and that they are both watching over you with love.

Everyone here are so friendly and always on hand with advice and suggestions should you need them.

Keep posting, Loo :)
Loo :)