Hello from Canton Beach Central Coast NSW Australia

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

komodo

Hello from Canton Beach Central Coast NSW Australia

Post by komodo »

Hello all
Over the years I have had a bower bird, tawny frogmouth owl, galah, cockatoo and a large number of rainbow lorikeets and magpies. These were all rescued, revived and released back into the wild. Then I decided to get a companion bird. The first one was a male eclectus than a female eclectus came after shortly. Unfortunely the female escaped into the big blue and not long after that, the male died :( . Around a year later I got a 7 month old IRN named Alex which was aviary bred and born. Alex is now 9 and half months old. At the end of November I'm getting a hand raised Alexandrine Parakeet who will be named Marlin. The breeder sends me photos of Marlin as he is growing up.
ellieelectrons

Re: Hello from Canton Beach Central Coast NSW Australia

Post by ellieelectrons »

Hi and welcome

Sounds like you have an exciting household!

Ellie.
Doodlebug

Post by Doodlebug »

Hello Komodo, welcome to the forum.

You've done some great things over the years rescuing birds, well done and sorry to of the escape and the loss. I'm sure you'll love having your companion bird, they bring so much fun and joy as you know :)

Loo :)
Loo :)
AlphaWolf

Post by AlphaWolf »

Hi Komodo. Welcome.
New here but you will soon find out that the community here are awesome. Love your rescue and release. The world needs more people like you. I'am sure that you will have the best time ever with your Alexandrine. Laters.
"Live with parrots and you learn to panic"

AlphaWolf